Anrinch Entertainment, Inc. (referred to herein as "Anrinch"), a UK company respects the privacy rights of their online visitors and recognizes the importance of providing a secure environment for the information collected.
What personal information we collect and how we use it?
- Anrinch only collects personal information in accordance with the applicable laws. An online visitor generally submits data to Anrinch for the following purposes: (1) to purchase Anrinch Entertainment Credits; (2) to register for an account; (3) to access personalized services; (4) to enter a forum event; (5) to submit a complaint; (6) for customer service or technical support; (7) use of the forums;
- For the purposes outlined above, Anrinch may require that you submit certain personal information, which may include your name, your email address, your age and/or your date of birth. We do not require this information if you are just visiting our sites, but you may be unable to fully access certain areas of the sites or use certain features, such as the forums, without registering, or receive certain materials such as our information bulletins without providing a certain amount of personal information.
What other information we will collect and how we will use it?
- Your web browser or your client software may forward to Anrinch geographical information, data concerning your computer (e.g. capabilities, service data processing, and browser type,) and data concerning the way you use the products and services (e.g. login and logout time). Anrinch will use this data to generate aggregate statistics about its user community. In addition, Anrinch will use such information for security, system integrity (the prevention of hacking, cheats, etc.), or enforcement purposes. Please note that the use of your data may differ from service to service. Please review the service specific documentation. Anrinch will sometimes link this information with your personal information if Anrinch feels that the conditions of use have been violated or at the request of the legal authorities.
- If you are a registered user, your information may be stored in Anrinch`s databases to customize the website for you, to provide customized information about Anrinch and its affiliates or third party products for you, as well as for other commercial or publicity purposes.
What cookies are and how we use them?
- Cookies are key value textual information sent to your browser from an Internet site and may be stored by your browser for a better browsing experience.
- Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. You can block cookies or set your browser to receive a warning message before any cookies are saved onto your PC. If you would prefer not to have any cookies installed on your hard drive, we recommend that you consult your browser documentation or the help window for more information. Cookies may, however, be necessary for running certain applications on our sites and blocking them may result in your being unable to access certain applications.
What IP (Internet Protocol) addresses are and how we use them?
- An IP address is the number assigned to your server or your computer by your Internet Service Provider ("ISP"). Anrinch may require these IP addresses for account authentication, system administration purposes, or for sending out information collectively. Anrinch may also use IP addresses to limit the use of its servers by any other system in order to avoid any misuse of its servers.
- Anrinch may sometimes use these IP addresses and associate them with a particular account or user if Anrinch feels that the conditions of use have been violated or at the request of the legal authorities.
Who collects, processes and uses your information?
- When you visit an Anrinch site and you are asked to provide information, you only share this information with Anrinch except where clearly indicated to the contrary. If a company other than Anrinch receives your personal data, you will be notified before this operation takes place. In any case, the transfer of personal data to another company will only be carried out with your express authorization that may exclude abiding by law enforcement requests.
- The information you enter on forms on Anrinch`s websites will only be sent to Anrinch once you have clicked the "Send", “Post” or the "OK" button. You can halt the transfer of data at any time by quitting the form screen, i.e. by closing your web browser prior to clicking the "Send" or the "OK" buttons; no information will then be sent to Anrinch.
How your personal information could be used?
- The personal data you submit to Anrinch allows Anrinch to process your orders, and provide you with the service, customer, and technical support services, and, if you wish, to inform you of new services, updates and/or competitions, promotional offers and special events.
- In addition, Anrinch can use your personal data to generate internal statistics for marketing, consumer profiles or demographic research, etc. to tailor its products and services to satisfy your requirements. Anrinch’s goal is to better understand and serve its users and customers.
With whom we may share your information?
- As with any business, your personal information is also an asset of Anrinch and will become part of its normal business records. As such, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event, your personal information may be transferred to Anrinch`s successor or assignee.
What your rights are concerning the collection, use and distribution of your personal data?
- Anrinch allows you to monitor the way in which it uses the personal information Anrinch obtains. Any promotional materials which Anrinch may send to you (e.g. “newsletters” or “information bulletins”) contain internal mechanisms that allow you to block future mailings (Opt-out).
- You can also contact Anrinch if you wish to change the way in which Anrinch uses your personal information, i.e. whether Anrinch, the parent company, or any subsidiary company can send you e-mails or standard mail regarding our products or services.
What level of security is applied to your personal information?
- Anrinch deems it a point of honour that the information you send should be protected and should remain in its original form, i.e. unaltered. In this respect, access to all private data is strictly monitored. Furthermore, Anrinch will do its utmost to ensure that the third parties to whom Anrinch may forward this information provide sufficient guaranties of security with regard to this personal information.
What you should do if you wish to amend or review your personal information?
- If, for any reason, you are concerned about the way in which Anrinch collects your personal information, if you wish to access, amend or correct it, or if you want Anrinch to delete it from its servers, please contact Anrinch Entertainment. Please note that the deletion of your data will lead to the termination of your account and applicable services.
- If you have any questions or complaints, please contact a member of the Anrinch Staff via the ticketing system located in your accounts section or by clicking "Support".
Credit card details
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.