Anrinch Entertainment Terms of Service
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING ANRINCH ENTERTAINMENT’S WEBSITES AND SERVICES TERMS OF SERVICE. YOUR USE OF ANRINCH SERVICES AND WEBSITES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND ANRINCH POLICIES AND NOTICES (THE “AGREEMENT”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, THEN YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE, CONTINUE TO USE, ACCESS, OR CONTINUE TO ACCESS ANRINCH SERVICES AND WEBSITES.
This document applies to the following Internet sites:
Anrinch also has other domain names which link to the Internet sites listed above, in which case this Terms of Service will apply to these Internet sites. Furthermore, Anrinch may add Internet sites which may not be listed, but which provide a link to this Terms of Service and respect the terms within it.
- While playing any ANRINCH ENTERTAINMENT games, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not harass, defraud, threaten, or cause distress due to race/gender/sexual orientation/religious beliefs.
- False Accusations against any member of Anrinch Entertainment Staff will result in loss of player account.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership over your account and characters associated with the account. Also, you agree and acknowledge that you shall not own any virtual entities that embody your characters or account in Anrinch services and websites. Users, as such, are only borrowing an account, characters or virtual avatars from us and acknowledge and agree that the users accounts and other related objects are on loan from Anrinch. As a consequence, Anrinch, at any time, may delete or terminate without notice or refund* any accounts that are fraudulent or have breached this or other agreements as listed by Anrinch. *(Please review Anrinch Entertainment Terms of Sale)
Account sharing is permitted, but is upon “own risk”. ANRINCH ENTERTAINMENT is not liable for accounts shared between users nor anything that may occur to said account while being shared including, but not limited to; the termination of account and/or loss of items/access to account while sharing.
As accounts, characters, and other related virtual objects are on loan from Anrinch, users cannot sell, barter, or trade their accounts, characters, and other related objects for real currencies or virtual currencies whether real or conceived. If a user tries to sell their accounts, proper actions will be taken against said account including but not limited to account termination without notice or refund*.*(Please review Anrinch Entertainment Terms of Sale)
In Game Trades/Lending of items
In game trading/lending of game items is at “own risk”. ANRINCH ENTERTAINMENT is not liable nor will Anrinch help with any retrieval for any loss when trading/lending items in game.
VIOLATIONS THAT ARE AGAINST THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR ANRINCH ENTERTAINMENT INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO,
- Using or exploiting errors in design or features which have not been documented/detected, and/or “program bugs” to gain access that is not otherwise available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players.
- Modifying game files, modifying the memory of the game using third party tools, running third-party applications (such as a “bot”) in order to automate game play functions.
Within Anrinch games and services, Anrinch uses a virtual form of currency (credits*) so users may purchase virtual items or services during their time of use. Also, any items or objects or currencies held within Anrinch games or services are collectively known as “virtual goods”. These virtual goods are used by the users in Anrinch services and sites. Any virtual currencies purchased by you, the user, from Anrinch services, through legal means, shall use this virtual currency to purchase other virtual goods and services as offered by Anrinch. Users are warned and advised against purchasing virtual goods or virtual currencies from other individuals or companies that are not representative of, related to, or legally owned by Anrinch. **(Please review Anrinch Entertainment Terms of Sale).
You acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership over any virtual goods or virtual currencies and said items are on loan from Anrinch services. As a consequence, Anrinch, at any time, may delete or remove any virtual items obtained illegally, those that have an error in their coding, or virtual goods that are temporary items. Also, accounts that have been terminated can have all virtual goods removed from the account without refund*. *(Please review Anrinch Entertainment Terms of Sale).
As virtual goods and other virtual currencies are on loan from Anrinch, users cannot sell their virtual goods for real currencies. Any users caught selling virtual goods or virtual currencies as used by Anrinch services, will have their accounts terminated, without warning, and all virtual items will be removed from Anrinch services, whether that item still remains on the sellers account or if the item has been transferred to the purchaser's account. If the item was purchased using real money, the purchaser does not legally own the virtual good or virtual currency and does not have legal right to ownership. As such Anrinch can remove the item from the purchaser's account without notice or refund*. *(Please review Anrinch Entertainment Terms of Sale).
Public Communication Services
Before using any of Anrinch services, websites or public communication services, please carefully read and review Anrinch policies concerning user generated content.
Anrinch offers several services such as forums, profile pages, ticketing system (collectively known as “Public Communication Services”). Anrinch offer these services to allow Anrinch a chance to communicate with Anrinch users and also allow open communication between Anrinch users. You acknowledge that the use of Anrinch public communication features is for public use and not private communications. Also, you acknowledge that you will not use these public communication services to solicit, sell, or advertise any products, news, or services, unless expressed permitted in writing from Anrinch.
When using these public communication services Anrinch cannot guarantee the security of or privacy of any information or communications sent and received between users. It is the responsibility of the users to protect their personal information. Anrinch assumes no responsibility in any leak of personal information when users choose to display their information in these services.
Anrinch is not responsible for, nor does Anrinch endorse any information, opinions, technical tips, or other advice posted or transmitted by any users in any of Anrinch public communication services. Anrinch does not claim any liability connected with any submissions if not posted or specifically written by Anrinch. Anrinch Third Party Providers have no obligation to monitor or supervise any public communication services, however Anrinch does reserve the right to monitor and supervise all services, websites, and public communication services. Anrinch also has the right, in Anrinch’s sole discretion, to supervise, monitor, edit, screen, block, remove, and refuse to post or transmit any user generated content, in part or in whole.
Rules and Code of Conduct
The Rules and Code of Conduct applies to all of Anrinch services, websites, and public communication services. You acknowledge that it is Anrinch’s responsibility to understand and adhere to the Rules and Code of Conduct.
Community Rules of Conduct
The terms listed below are not all-inclusive, and are subject to change without notice. Exceptions to these guidelines may be made on a case-by-case basis, depending on what is in the best interests of the community as a whole.
- Play nice. Do not personally attack another poster. Don`t try to make another user`s life difficult. If you disagree with an opinion or idea, there is no reason to become hostile.
- Keep it clean. Posts containing vulgar, obscene, or otherwise generally unacceptable material will be summarily removed and a warning will be issued. This includes any material that can be construed as racist or illegal, and covers racial slang/pornography/copyright violations/etc. In addition, for the benefit of all, no discussion on religion and politics will be allowed. Direct links to any of the above count as well, as do attempts to sneak around the censor filter.
- No trolling allowed. While the basic idea of just what trolling is can vary from case to case, it is generally accepted that trolling is posting in a manner intended to anger or insult another poster or posters. Behaviour of this sort is frowned upon and will be dealt with accordingly.
- Do post constructively. Any posts that do not provide any substance to the discussion, or the community as a whole, will be removed. This includes advertising/spam, abuse of the color/size tags, spamming nothing but smiley faces, abusing the quote function, posting without using the search function first, ranting in every thread, etc. Also messages consisting of posting in a manner that could be considered “baiting” of another poster.
- Please keep posts related to the topic at hand. While some discussions will naturally morph into related topics, purposefully derailing a conversation will not be tolerated.
- Anrinch Entertainment Staff decisions are not to be publically discussed – likewise for service correspondence without explicit permission from the staff member. Should you have a comment, concern, question or issue, use the ticket system feature to contact a staff member. Furthermore, if you believe a post or thread to be in violation of these rules, either in whole or in part, use the “support” feature in the top hand corner of every forum page.
- Private messages shall be kept private unless a user has expressed written consent of the author of said message(s) to publicly post the information contained therein.
- Bugs, exploits, bots, hacks, or “cheats” in any form are not acceptable topics to be posted on these forums. Should you find a non-abusive bug pertaining to any of the Anrinch service, please contact us directly via the support system. For exploits and other such cheats, please make immediate use of the support ticket system.
- No account hopping to evade suspension or other such penalties. You are personally responsible for Anrinch conduct on the forums and in service. If you create a new account to continue bad behaviour because another account was suspended, any accounts involved will be permanently revoked. Disciplinary actions such as forum suspension apply to a person, not a specific account. This also includes posting by proxy or on behalf of a suspended user.
Gameplay Rules of Conduct
Anrinch primary concern is the enjoyment of Anrinch users while they make use of Anrinch services. Anrinch takes extreme measures in ensuring a fair and enjoyable playtime. However, some acts may go beyond normal means or game play and are considered a violation of Anrinch’s Terms of Service. These acts include, but are not limited to:
- Any conduct that is strictly forbidden by these Terms of Service, Anrinch Terms of Sale or any other document that states Anrinch rules. Impersonating a staff member, or a representative of Anrinch Entertainment is strictly forbidden.
- Using or exploiting bugs (errors in coding or service design flaws).Using, creating, sharing, or soliciting any Third Party programs that creates an unfair advantage or disadvantage to any users in Anrinch services.
- Soliciting, selling, or advertising any services, any virtual goods or virtual currency exchanges.Transmitting of or facilitation of transmitting any unsolicited advertising, junk mail, chain letters, spam, pyramid schemes, get rich quick schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
- Violating any laws whether applicable to local, state, national, or international laws, rules or regulations, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
User Generated Content, User Generated Submissions and Intellectual Property
All content, information offered on Anrinch websites or services are subject to copyright and trademark protections.
Any and all content submitted by users by uploading or transmitting to Anrinch services, sites, and public communication services, shall be considered, and remain, the property of Anrinch and/or its Third Party Providers from the moment the information or content is transmitted or uploaded. Hence, Anrinch and/or its Third Party Providers shall have sole ownership of all now known and henceforth copyrights and all other intellectual property rights to ALL USER GENERATED CONTENT of every kind, ad infinitum. You acknowledge that Anrinch and/or its Third Party Providers shall be irretrievably entitled to use, modify, adapt, publish, reproduce, license, sell, or otherwise change in any way, shape or form in any medium, without compensation or credit to the user that provided the content. You also relinquish any rights or claims that any use by Anrinch or Third Party Providers of any User Generated content violates any of Anrinch rights, including but not limited to privacy, morality, proprietary, religious or other rights and/or rights to credit for any content or ideas, ad infinitum.
NEITHER ANRINCH, ANRINCH’S THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, NOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES CONTAINED FROM AND HOUSE IN ANRINCH SERVICES AND WEBSITES, NOR ANRINCH STAFF, MAKE ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT ANRINCH SERVICES AND WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANRINCH GAMES OR SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Anrinch nor its Third Party Providers or Affiliates shall be held liable in any way, shape or form, for any damages or losses of any kind, whatsoever. In no event will Anrinch, Anrinch’s third party Providers, employees, volunteers or other agents involved in Anrinch services and sites, be liable for any indirect, direct, implied, not implied, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or related to:
- the use or inability to use any sites or services Anrinch provides;
- the use, by you, of any browser or software owned or operated by any party;
- the downloading of any of Anrinch software as offered by Anrinch, Anrinch’s Third Party Providers, or Anrinch affiliates.
While using Anrinch sites or services there may be links available that will take users outside of Anrinch sites and services to other sites or services that are beyond Anrinch control. These links may be in the form of:
- Text links
- User-Provided Links. You acknowledge that when you click on any of these links that are mentioned in this section, the sites you are taken to are under separate terms of service and privacy policies, and Anrinch is not responsible for such sites and services that are not provided by Anrinch. Anrinch cannot be held responsible for any information, products, services, or sites that users are sent to by these links and as such Anrinch highly advises users to investigate other websites` legal documents before continued use. If you feel a link may cause malicious problems with computers and privacy issues, please inform us via ticketing system in your account section of forums or by clicking “support”. However, Anrinch assumes no responsibility in any links, whatsoever, nor make any implications of obligation toward the warning or removal of links that cause malicious problems, whether they are known or unknown to Anrinch.
Security of Account
Please refer to the Terms of Sales.
Account Termination and Dispute Resolution
Anrinch, as owners of all accounts, may and reserves the right to terminate any and all accounts without notice. Anrinch may also block continued use of Anrinch sites and services. If you are the owner of a terminated account, you are not allowed to view, use, change, modify, re-sell, or access any sites or services provided by Anrinch. You acknowledge and understand that if Anrinch account is terminated for a breach of Anrinch Terms of Service or any other legal documents that require acknowledgement and acceptance; you will not be allowed to contact Anrinch support team to dispute a resolution. Any accounts that have been terminated due to breach of contract will not be subject for any refunds* and the user will incur all fees based off of charge disputes Anrinch receives from the account owner`s financial institutions or establishments. *(Please review Anrinch Entertainment Terms of Sale).
Anrinch also reserves the right to terminate any accounts that share common identifiable information such as, but not limited, to I.P. address, without notice.
You agree that actions of law are only applicable to local and national laws in which Anrinch Entertainment is headquartered in, without regard to choice of law principles, in which this Agreement shall be construed under.
At any time, Anrinch may amend or make changes to these Terms of Service, including but not limited to, modification, deletion and/or additions of any portion, section, or the Terms of Service in its entirety without notice. However, Anrinch will display the date this document was last modified. Anrinch does, however, reserve the right to e-mail any notification of changes made.
You acknowledge and agree to indemnify and hold Anrinch, Anrinch’s Third Party Providers, Employees, Volunteers from against any and all liability and costs including, but not limited to, court fees, attorneys fees, or other fees incurred by the Anrinch in connection with any claim arising from:
- Any breach by you, the user, of the agreement or any representations, covenants and/or warranties contained in this document.
- Use of Anrinch sites and services, including but not limited to, Anrinch account and all of Anrinch other services and features.
If any condition of these Terms of Service shall be unlawful, or void, then that condition shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceable of any remaining conditions. This Terms of Service Agreement is the complete, exclusive, and all inclusive statement of the agreement between you, the user, and Anrinch concerning any services and websites Anrinch provides. As such, this agreement supersedes and any other prior or simultaneous agreement, either written or oral, and any other agreements or communications with regard hereto between you, the user, and Anrinch; provided, however that these Terms of Service is in addition to, and does not replace or supplant, Anrinch Terms of Sale and Privacy Policies. This agreement may only be modified as set forth in this time. The section headings used in this agreement are for reference points and shall have none, whatsoever, legal bearings or effects on this document.
AT ANY TIME, ANRINCH ENTERTAINMENT CAN MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO; MODIFICATION, DELETION, ADDITIONS OR ANY PORTION, SECTION, OR THE TERMS OF SERVICE IN ITS ENTIRETY WITHOUT NOTICE. HOWEVER, WE WILL DISPLAY THE DATE THIS DOCUMENT WAS LAST MODIFIED.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND REQUIREMENTS OF ACCEPTANCE
I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND ACCEPT THE ABOVE MENTIONED TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT MY USE OF ANRINCH SERVICES AND WEBSITES, AS PROVIDED BY ANRINCH, IS AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF MY AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT.
This Terms of Service was last updated on 14 November 2016.