New update (13rd of March)
Client DLL, Faction leaders and more!
Greetings everyone! We are here to give the latest update regarding the server status to you:
- The client DLL has almost been finished, it should be ready later today.
- The client DLL still needs some testing on our part.
- Zone DLL causes zone crash sometimes, Liam will look into it this upcoming week to prevent random DCs.
- Test Server CP event finished today, more info here.
- Rate is set to default values(x1,5 Exp & x2 Drop) so new players dont get confused in live server.
- Fixed 2 Tails clickable box, they had a huge clickable box making walking around them almost impossible.
- Faction Leader chat will be able to be used by VFL, due to FL cape isnt fully implemented in these files.
- Fixed Stone clickable box, were u could hide inside it making it difficult to click players, now it should be easy to click them due to lighter clickable box.
- We will set a 5 day countdown before opening the server again so i can work properly in the host.
- A poll will be open a 1 or 2 weeks after server opens to choose Faction Leader.
- You will need to download a new client.
- Vanilla part will be an optional download to keep classic mode.
- I will post a full Patchnotes during the countdown time.
- Characters and data in general will be the same as we left it except stolen goods from the hijacking, they will be given back obviously.
- Any characters made during the PVP server will need to be remade once the main server is launched.